Brilliant, white teeth are the foundation of a gorgeous smile. Even if you brush every day, age, lifestyle choices, heredity and other factors can diminish the luminance of your smile and leave your teeth looking dull or stained. Not only can a lackluster smile skew other people’s impression of you, it can affect the way you see yourself and negatively impact your self-esteem and confidence.
Our experienced dentist Dr. Svetlana Novak is proud to help clients from Natick, Wellesley, Dover, Sherborn and other Massachusetts communities achieve the dazzling white teeth they desire. To learn how she can help you, contact South Natick Dental today online or at 508-655-8020 to schedule a free consultation.
Pain-Free In-Office Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening at South Natick Dental is quick, effective, comfortable and completely safe. The procedure is usually finished in less than an hour and can whiten your teeth several shades.
As an experienced cosmetic dentist who has helped thousands of patients brighten their smiles, Dr. Novak can ensure that contact with your gums and sensitive oral tissue is minimized during your treatment. This helps to deliver a much more comfortable experience and reduce your risk of tooth sensitivity after the procedure.
Benefits of Professional Tooth Whitening
Professional tooth whitening under the care of Dr. Novak offers a number of benefits you wont’ get from a drugstore product. These benefits include:
- Thorough whitening: The one-size-fits-all treatments purchased at your local grocery cannot effectively whiten your unique smile. Mass-produced trays and strips can’t reach every surface of your teeth and provide only a partial whitening with uneven results. Some areas of your smile will appear brighter while other stains may persist. Dr. Novak makes sure that every part of your tooth is treated, resulting in an evenly colored, bright, beautiful smile.
- Professional strength: Over-the-counter whitening products contain a small amount of whitening agent, usually about three percent peroxide, which may lead to only a shade or two difference. This may offer some improvement over time for people with minimal discoloration, but will not do much for those with intrinsic or severe stains. In-office whitening at South Natick Dental is professional strength, and can penetrate the enamel of your teeth, removing stubborn stains that store-bought options cannot touch.
- Quick treatment: Whitening products from your local pharmacy can take weeks or even months to provide any noticeable results. Some products will simply never deliver the results you desire. Treatment in our office usually takes less than an hour and provides a dramatic, noticeable improvement in a single session.
- Comfortable treatment: There are a number of reasons why many patients report pain and sensitivity after using grocery-store whitening products. Ill-fitting trays or incorrectly-sized strips increase the likelihood that the whitening agent will make contact with the lips or gums. Dr. Novak will ensure your treatment is comfortable and pain-free.
- Customized just for you: Most over-the-counter tooth whitening options are sold as one-size-fits-all treatments. Standard-sized strips and trays rarely fit the majority of users properly. Your smile is unique, and your dental treatments should be, too. Dr. Novak will provide treatment designed specifically to match your individual needs and oral structure. She will customize your shade to match your goals.
- Long-lasting results: The results you achieve through the professional teeth whitening services at South Natick Dental will typically last much longer than the results you get from drug-store alternatives.
- Safety: Not only can Dr. Novak ensure that your whitening treatment is pain-free, she will closely monitor your comfort and safety and be able to act quickly if you experience sudden issues with extreme sensitivity or other discomfort.
- A confident smile: When your teeth are dark and dingy, you tend to smile less, or with your mouth closed. This can send the wrong message to others: that you’re unfriendly or unenthused. When you’re confident in your smile, the real you can shine through and improve your social and professional interactions.
Schedule Your Teeth Whitening Today
If you’re ready to enjoy the bright, dazzling smile you deserve, call 508-655-8020 today to schedule an appointment with experienced dentist Dr. Svetlana Novak. South Natick Dental serves patients throughout Massachusetts, including Natick, Wellesley, Dover, Sherborn and neighboring communities.